Do you work on your projects with subcontractors?
You can enter incoming invoicing on your projects.
To do this:
- Create the “subcontractor” contact
- Link this “subcontractor” to the project file
- Enter his/her project invoice(s) (in the “invoicing” module)
Entering a “subcontractor” invoice (= Invoice IN) works exactly the same way as a sales invoice (= Invoice OUT):
- Enter the basic data: number, date, expiry
- Select the project and the phases for which this invoice is intended (the amounts will be defined in the “Elements invoiced)
- Select the subcontractors (and possibly complete the billing data)
- Enter the amounts of the phases (and the VAT rates) in the “Invoiced items”
- Optionally add a comment
The invoice thus entered will now be “accounted for” in the financial management of the project(s) as “external costs”.